Stephen Cooper Training
December 21, 2008
As 2008 comes to a close, I want to send you my sincerest wishes for a Merry Christmas and happy holidays.
The spirit of Christmas is very alive in our home as my kids are super excited and full of anticipation. It's great to be a kid huh, no worries!
As 2009 is just around the corner I'd love to get your input on some things.
I still believe that fitness training and optimal health are critical to living full lives, and now with the Internet and new paths of communication, there are more possibilities for learning. For example, one of my clients has moved out of state and we will continue training together via video web casting. She will be in North Carolina doing her training session in front of her computer camera, and I'll be here in CA where I'll be coaching her from my computer.
I'd appreciate it if you could take a few minutes and let me know how I can help you in 2009. I've listed some ideas below. Feel free to answer one or any that may apply to you, and by all means add any ideas that you have. I will be reading all of these.
Especially in times of stress your health and fitness are even more important. If you haven't been training and eating like you should, take charge and get started. If I can be of any help, just let me know.
1. Would you sign up to a "workout of the month" DVD that is mailed to your door each month? You would get a brand new 4-week workout, done by me, so it would be like having your own personal trainer.
2. What style of workouts would suit your goals and needs?
3. Would you sign up to an "interview of the month" CD that is mailed to your door each month?
4. Who would you want to hear from each month? Nutritionists Bodybuilders? Fat loss gurus? Motivational speakers? Supplement experts? Professional athletes? Or a mixture of everything related to physical, intellectual and relational development?
5. Would you sign up for a print newsletter that is mailed to your door each month and what kind of fitness content would benefit you most? If you want more than fitness content, share your thoughts...
6. Would you consider telephone coaching where I teach a different fitness related topic to a small group on the phone where you can ask your fitness specific questions? How often would this be beneficial?
Thanks for your time on this, and I will talk to you soon,
Talk to you soon,